Texas Workers Compensation
Texas Workers Comp Questions? Get the Information you need!
Texas Workers Compensation Information
Our Experienced Texas Workers Compensation Attorneys Can Help
Don’t depend on the workers comp insurance company! You need an attorney who is determined to help you and only you.
Some Workers Compensation Questions You May Have:
- What if I am not happy with my doctor?
- How can I get more money per week in my comp check?
- Do I have to see the company doctor?
- What if I get fired while I’m on workers compensation?
Paul O’Connell – Texas Workers Compensation Lawyer
Paul O’Connell is a Texas Workers Compensation Attorney. He has worked for some of the largest workers compensation law firms in the state. Put his experience to work for you today.
Texas Workers Compensation Lawyers can help you with:
- Increasing your comp checks.
- Getting paid weekly income checks.
- Finding good quality medical care.
- Disputed claims.
- Extent of Injury disputes
- Medical treatment disputes
- Increasing your Impairment Rating
- Travel reimbursements
- Pharmacy and medical reimbursements.
Call 832-409-1269. Again, all information will be held in the strictest confidence.